Not sure about buying your first motorcycle? Try motorbiking with me, Shawn, first at ShawnsMotoGT.ca out of Bonnyville AB. I'll provide for each learner a modern trail motorbike for a day of Basic-Ride-Training with me for anyone age 8-10 thru 80+. Or if you like I also have for learning use, a standard/sport motorbike, or a dual-purpose motorbike, if you are 16 or older.
PREREQUISITES AND REQUIREMENTS for a day of Basic-Ride-Training are:
- You can already ride a bicycle.
- Bring your own mandatory riding gear consisting of sturdy long sleeve shirt or jacket, full length sturdy pants, full fingered gloves (leather is best), boots that cover your ankles, eye-glasses/sunglasses/goggles, and a helmet.
- Bring your own snack(s), lunch, and refreshments for the day.
A day of Basic-Ride-Training including motorbike use for each learner any day of the week cost is:
- A One-Learner booking $190
- A Two-Learner booking $280
- A Family booking (up to 4) $360
HOURS OF OPERATION:
The day of Basic-Ride-Training any day of the week is: 9AM - 3:30PM May thru October
It's Mid-Month-Motorbiking - save 10% off training for training taken on any middle-of-the-month weekend, being the third weekend of any month including either Saturday or Sunday!!!
Typically, one to four learners, and any family bookings with three or more learners can be exclusive.
- Is there a minimum learner's height?
Yes, for the training a learner should be at least approximately 4'8" (1.42 m) in height.
- Where does the riding take place?
All learning riding occurs in ShawnsMotoGT.ca 150-acre backyard.
- Does training/riding occur in the rain?
Yes, if the rain is scattered/intermittent during the training, as we’ll seek temporary refuge in ShawnsMotoGT.ca garage whenever necessary which also includes during lightening or thunder. However, If the day before forecast is forecasting a full-day-of-rain, then training would be mutually postponed to when its convenient for you to partake, since without suitable riding gear it’s usually not fun riding in a full-day-of-rain.